- Q&A Guide to Arizona's to New Immigration Law  (April 2011)
- How SB 1070 Usurps the Federal Government’s Ability to Set Enforcement Priorities  (July 2010)
- Re-Living Our Immigrant Past: From Hazleton to Arizona and Back Again  (May 2010)
The Supreme Court Case
- Read analysis of Supreme Court's Decision  in Arizona v. United States (updated July 2012)
- Read the Supreme Court Guide to SB 1070  (April 2012).
- Read about what the Supreme Court case may mean for other states with similar immigration laws  (April 2012).
- Read our blog posts  about the case.
- Read about the suits  challenging the Arizona law.
- Read about challenges  to other state and local laws.
- Read about SB 1070's collateral costs  (April 2010) 
- Read about the SB 1070's potential cost of implementation  (April 2010)
- Read about the economic boycotts  (April 2010)
- Read about the economic power of immigrants in Arizona  (January 2012)
Falling Crime Rates
- Read the fact sheet  on falling crime rates in Arizona.(June 2010)
- Read about new FBI data detailing the falling crime rates  in Arizona's three largest cities. (June 2010)
- Read Truth Held Hostage: Dissecting the Lies about Kidnapping in Arizona  (August 2010)
- Read the kidnapping fact sheet  (August 2010)
Problematic Police Training
- Read Enforcing Arizona's SB 1070: A State of Confusion  (July 2010)
- Read about how Arizona's Anti-Immigration Law is also Anti-Faith . (June 2010)
Is SB 1070 Coming to a State Near You?
- Read about other states’ immigration legislation . (May 2010)
- Listen to a panelist discuss what Arizona's immigration law might mean for your state:
- Margo Cowan, an attorney at the Pima County Public Defender's Office, discusses the history of SB 1070 and the 15 years of events that lead up to the creation of the new law. Listen to Margo Cowan .
- Lucas Guttentag, Director of the Immigrants' Rights Project at the ACLU, discusses current litigation against current immigration laws and what that litigation is actually seeking to do. He also gives an in-depth view into SB 1070 and the ways in which it could be enforced. Listen to Lucas Guttentag .
- Ann Morse, Program Director of the National Conference of State Legislators, gives an overview of NCSL by discussing their involvement in immigration reform, reports on bills and laws in the states and what you can do to inform the debate. Listen to Ann Morse .
- Suman Raghunathan, Immigration Policy Specialist of the Progressive States Network, discusses how organizations, progressive state legislatures and advocates can expand and shift the debate on immigration and discusses solutions that are common sense, pragmatic, progressive and that expand opportunity for all residents. Listen to Suman Raghunathan .
- Mo Goldman, an ALIA member, discusses how private immigration attorneys can work to combat anti-immigration of legislature and the things an immigration attorney can do to impact media and other organizations in their local area. Listen to Mo Goldman .
Published On: Tue, May 11, 2010