Thank you for your interest in the American Immigration Council "Celebrate America Creative Writing Contest."  If you are an educator, parent, administrator or student please contact your local coordinator to participate in the 2014 "Celebrate America Creative Writing Contest.
If you are a coordinator below you will find a number of resources to assist you.
- Student Authorization Form 
- Timeline and Checklist 
- Contest Coordinator Guide 
- Immigration History 
- Creative Writing Contest Flyer 
- Find Your Local Contest 2013-2014 
- Book and Lesson Ideas for 5th Graders 
- You Tube Video "What Makes Us American" 
- You Tube Video "What Makes Us American" Spanish version 
- You Tube Video- "The Frontier Spirit" 
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .