In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Secure Communities: A Resource Page
The following American Immigration Council resources lay out the basics of Secure Communities program, how it works, key areas of concern and recommendations on how to improve the program.
- Secure Communities: A Fact Sheet (updated November 2011)
- The Secure Communities Program: Unanswered Questions and Continuing Concerns (updated November 2011)
- Immigration Detainers: A Comprehensive Look (February 2010)
Secure Communities Task Force:
- Read DHS Inspector General's report on the Operation of Secure Communities and the Communication Regarding Participation (April 2012)
- Read IPC's Summary and Analysis of the Inspector General Reports on Secure Communities (April 2012)
- Blog Post: DHS Inspector General Issues Disappointing Reports on ICE’s Secure Communities Program (April 2012)
For Other Resources on Secure Communities, see:
- Blog posts on ICE's Secure Communities Program
- Telebriefing: ICE's "Secure Communities" Is Coming to Your State (Telebriefing, October 2011)
- American Immigration Council Addresses Problems with Draft Immigration Detainer Policy (Council Statement, October 2010)
- ICE’S Enforcement Priorities and the Factors that Undermine Them (IPC Special Report, November 2010)
Published On: Tue, Nov 23, 2010
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.