In this tweet chat, English teachers discussed the benefits of telling digital stories on...
E-Verify: A Resource Page
The following resources explain the basics of E-Verify—how it works, system inaccuracies and how it would affect every single person who works in the United States:
- Basic Pilot/E-Verify: Not a Magic Bullet (January 4, 2008)
Problems with E-Verify:
- E-Verify and the Social Security Administration: A Rocky Road Ahead for U.S. Seniors (April 15, 2011)
- Mandatory E-Verify without Legalization Would Hamper Economic Recovery and Cost U.S. Workers Jobs (February 10, 2011)
- How Expanding E-Verify Would Hurt American Workers and Business (March 2, 2010)
- Deciphering the Numbers on E-Verify's Accuracy (IPC, February 11, 2009)
- Not Ready for Prime Time: New Order Requires Federal Contractors to Use Basic Pilot (July 15, 2008)
- The SSA Taking on Immigration and Employment Eligibility: Not Ready for Prime Time (March 13, 2008)
The Impact of E-Verify on State Economies:
Other Resources on E-Verify:
Published On: Tue, Jan 11, 2011
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.