CNN cited the American Immigration Council's recent report ...
An Economic Look At Immigration Reform
What Legalizing Undocumented Immigrants Would Mean for the U.S. Economy
Washington D.C. - The Immigration Policy Center (IPC) will release a wide-ranging review of academic and government data that shows what legalizing undocumented immigrants would mean for the U.S. economy today, Monday, April 13th at 2pm EST.
Join leading economic analysts Gerald D. Jaynes, David Dyssegaard Kallick and Dan Siciliano, along with UFCW labor leader Esther Lopez, to learn more about how comprehensive immigration reform that includes a path to legalization for undocumented workers would impact wages and working standards; affect tax revenue; and address undocumented immigration.
On-the-record, telephonic press briefing with Q&A to discuss an IPC summary of recent research on what legalizing undocumented immigrants would mean for the U.S. economy.
- Listen to the telephonic briefing
- Gerald D. Jaynes, Professor of Economics and Professor of African-American Studies at Yale University
- David Dyssegaard Kallick, Senior Fellow at the Fiscal Policy Institute
- Angela Kelley, Director of the Immigration Policy Center
- Esther Lopez, Director of Civil Rights and Community Action at the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)
- Dan Siciliano, Executive Director of the Program in Law, Economics, and Business at Stanford Law School
Monday, April 13th, 2:00-3:00 pm EST.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.